Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!
We did not have your typical Thanksgiving this year. But it was a no mess, no stress day. We went to Mimi's Cafe and it was a pretty yummy meal, then we had home made pies afterwords. It was so fun to be with our dear friends who have become like family. We made an ugly sweater party out of the day. And boy did we find some winners in the group. My favorite line was when Alicia saw Josh Furniss's sweater and said, "Hey that's the one I almost bought." There's a little bit of a size (and gender) difference between those two. We may have been just a little creeped out by "Uncle Doug's" mustache and sweater combo. It was certainly a Thanksgiving to remember.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Love it! You guys are TOO FUN!!!
Such a great day!
Doug and I wonder why we both look drunk in that bottom picture. I somehow blame the turtleneck.
A Thanksgiving to remember indeed!
Those are some awesome sweaters. Man you guys know how to stay classy during the holidays.
I love the ugly sweater parties! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
That's so fun Katie. I love little Charlie. I hope you can bring him out to Utah sometime. I want to just kiss his cute little face to death!
fantastic blog; beautifully written. I'm a regular reader and always look forward to the next blog.
Think you might enjoy some of my articles and blogs, feel free to have a read:
http://davidhatton1987.blogspot.com/
hope you had a nice thanksgiving; wish i had been out there this year; sadly we dont celebrate it over here.
keep up the good work, all the way from England,
David Hatton
You guys do the funnest (most fun?) things! You make me laugh. I'm excited to see you in a few weeks. Make sure you call!
A big and happy family. Nice to see it. :)
Post a Comment