cutest picture EVER!!! Look how intently Charlie is watching! so adorable!
Love it! There's nothing like a father with his son!
So awesome. Seriously.And I'm squealing like a girl because Charlie looks so cute in that t-shirt and jeans.
Katie!! I just barely looked at a picture of Nate with Tyler when he was a baby sitting on that very couch with the same expression watching sports! So cute!
Haha I love this picture.
Oh my goodness, this is so cute! It's amazing how such small things bring such JOY to a parent!
LOL, SO adorable!!!!!
That's some serious male bonding! So adorable...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
cutest picture EVER!!! Look how intently Charlie is watching! so adorable!
Love it! There's nothing like a father with his son!
So awesome. Seriously.
And I'm squealing like a girl because Charlie looks so cute in that t-shirt and jeans.
Katie!! I just barely looked at a picture of Nate with Tyler when he was a baby sitting on that very couch with the same expression watching sports! So cute!
Haha I love this picture.
Oh my goodness, this is so cute! It's amazing how such small things bring such JOY to a parent!
LOL, SO adorable!!!!!
That's some serious male bonding! So adorable...
Post a Comment