Monday, November 15, 2010

Two Months!


Charlie's 2 Month Stats:
Weight 13 lbs 9 oz.
Height 24 1/2 inches

Charlie is still in the 90th %ile for those. Charlie is still smiling like crazy and we love it. We feel so blessed to have such a sweet, happy boy. Andrew and I continually ask each other, "How did we get so lucky?"

9 comments:

emilyhutchison said...

Look at that adorable man baby? How is he so great looking? I just love him.

Jackie said...

He is just so handsome! Happy 2 months, Charlie-man.

whitney said...

what a darling chunk! i'm in love with him!

Andrea Hatch said...

He is soooo cute!!! I can't believe how tall he is!

Aly said...

He is SO sweet! And he's lucky, too, to have you guys!

Katie Irion said...

Oh man, I can't wait to hold this little chunky dude in just one more month. He's one darling kiddo!
P.S. I think he looks a lot like Andrew.

Elissa said...

What a cute little guy! He is adorable.

Natalie said...

He's soooo cute. I love the new picture of him in your profile.

Amy D said...

Because he's just as excited to be here as you are to have him here! And he couldn't have asked for two better parents. That's why!