Here's a few photos of Charlie just because we think he's pretty cute. We just can't get enough of this little guy, and still can't believe we are actually parents.
He's getting a nice belly


His "mummy" loves him, and so does his Nana Deb who got him this adorable shirt.

Baby Burrito
7 comments:
It was official the day he was born silly! hee hee :)
What an adorable smile! He looks like such a cute little man. Can't wait to meet him! I love your Three Amigos costumes. Wow, you guys go all out! I'm impressed with how authentic they look.
Ha! That last picture is so darling.
I love the baby burrito! I still can't get over his dark hair...it's so cute!
He's such a cutie! He looks so alert. I can't believe how much hair he has. Just adorable!
I also had to laugh because Ezra's grandma got him the same mummy shirt:)
He's so cute! I love his belly!
Oh Charlie Charlie. If only I could see you in person. I think that meeting Charlie is one of the things I am most excited about at Christmas. What a little cutie
Post a Comment