Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Aunt Sarah...soon to be Sister Clark

My youngest sister, Sarah, came out here for a visit before she goes on an LDS mission to New Zealand in a week. We had soooo much fun with her. I am so glad she got to meet Charlie before she left (my little brother who is on a mission just missed meeting Charlie by a couple of months). It was great to act like little preteens together and be goofy. We showed her some of our favorite places out here. I'm pretty sure she's in love with Virginia now. We also gave her a dose of how clueless new parents are. We definitely had some funny moments on our little outings. Thanks for coming out Sarah!
Washington DC
Jefferson Memorial

We always smile or open wide for photos. I know no other poses. We should have smiled.

Oh how we miss Minnesota

Carter Mountain

UVA

Maymont Park

3 comments:

Jackie said...

So fun. I'm glad you got some sister time before she missionizes.

PS- I like the open mouth pose. Embrace it!

Nate and Kim said...

Katie those are such fun pictures. I wish that I could have been there with you guys to make it a complete sister party.

Amy D said...

Fun fun! I'm so glad Sarah got to come out and say hello before she left. She'll be such a fabulous missionary!