Sunday, September 05, 2010

Charlie!!


Our sweet baby boy has finally arrived! We are so in love with him. He was born via C-section Sept. 1 at 2:05am weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 13oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. It has been a long week at the hospital but we could not be happier that Charlie is actually here. He has just been a dream or a wish for so long and to be able to hold him in our arms is the best feeling. I have also LOVED seeing Andrew as a daddy. He is the best dad and husband. We are so lucky to have him. More pictures to come later!

23 comments:

Elissa said...

Congrats you guys!!! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys. You two will be the best parents.

The Hatches said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! What a handsome little guy! It's fun to look at these pictures, you guys look so happy:)

Furniss Family said...

Oh my goodness Charlie is sooo darling!! I am so glad that you guys and the baby are doing great. Hope you're recovery is going alright. I've been checking your blog in case you posted pics soon :) Can't wait to meet him. It's so awesome being a parent and it's so awesome how instantly you fall in love with your own baby, isn't it!! Such miracles! Congrat's again!

Nick and Megan said...

WHAT A LITTLE STUD! Hey, he came out darker than my little mexi's. Congrats guys, I am excited for both of you. There really is nothing better than what you guys are going through right now. I am counting the days til I get to meet little Charlie Hutchison. Tell him he has his first two buddies waiting for him down here in Vegas.

Liz said...

congratulations! can't wait for more pictures.

The Standrings said...

i LOVE his black hair!! he is a doll! i'm so happy for you guys katie!

Lara Vanhille said...

He is SERIOUSLY so adorable! We can't wait to meet him! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys.

Holly said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe how dark he is...well keep us updated. Good work you two!

Amy D said...

Those are the happiest pictures EVER! I'm so thrilled for you. I cried all the way home when I got your text that he was here safe and sound. Your little miracle is here, and he is adorable! He is one lucky little dude to be loved by such amazing parents. Congratulations! Give him an extra snuggle or two from me :)

ashley said...

Hooray!!!!!!! We are elated for all of you and so happy that he is here! Such a little doll. CONGRATULATIONS!

love,
spencer, ashley, sophie & lexie

whitney said...

oh yay!! congrats you guys! i'm so glad your precious babe is finally here. you guys are glowing... i totally love it!

Nate and Kim said...

Hooray for baby Charlie. He is so adorable and I am so sad that I can't be there to hold that little guy.

The Howards said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I'm sure just holding him makes everything worth it. We are so excited for this special little blessing that has come into your life! Hope your recovery is a speedy one!

Katie Irion said...

Hooray! Love this little guy! You two are going to be fabulous parents. Can't wait to watch you!

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh!!!!! Congrats!!!! He is the cutest little guy ever...I can't believe all that thick dark hair!! And I can't believe you ended up having to have a c-section...I hope you are feeling ok! Can't wait to catch up!!

Brittany said...

Congratulations! He is such a doll and that hair is to die for! Good luck in your adjustments as parents--you two will be the best! Katie, good luck recovering from the c-section (I had one, too)--make sure Andrew does everything possible for you! :)

Emily said...

we're so happy for you! He looks adorable!

Aly said...

He is gorgeous. Can't wait to see him in person!

Unknown said...

OH my oh my! Ahhhh! We are soo stinkin excited for you guys! What a doll! I mean a stud! Hahah. Expect a call from France at some point, he's stoked too!

Halfords said...

He has got to be one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen!! Congrats!!

Dane and Jessica said...

Oh I am sooooo thrilled for your little family he is truly one of the most gorgeous little things I have ever seen

Jenna said...

so glad i got to meet this handsome fellow last night- congrats again and again!

Sara said...

oh CONGRATS!!! He is so darn cute I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks of his!!! What a lucky boy to have such amazing parents! we loveyou guys!!!