Thursday, September 16, 2010
2 weeks Old!
How does the time go so fast. I was looking at Charlie's newborn pictures and he looks so different than he did only 2 weeks ago. It makes me kind of sad seeing that he is already changing so much. I mean he has already grown out of his newborn clothes. I just need to enjoy every moment with this little guy. Even though he doesn't look like a newborn, we think he gets cuter everyday. We still can't believe he is ours. I'm pretty sure we are the luckiest people alive. (PS, I promise I will still put up pictures of Andrew and me as well. Just not today!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Your little man is SO, so, cute. I am so happy for you!
oh katie he is so so very cute! it only gets sadder to see them get bigger...but fun to have new clothes to put them in!
Yay! The Superman onesie! So handsome.
It really is nuts how quickly they change, but you're right... just enjoy it!
What a handsome little man! All that hair makes him look older too. :)
Oh, what a stud! I love the superman shirt. He's just following in the footsteps of his super-mama!
He is such a handsome boy! I'm sure you are just loving being home with him!
Oh I'm eating these pictures up! Love, love, love seeing darling Charlie. I'm so glad you are updating your blog because I need to keep up with Charlie. Ricky and Charlotte are coveting his hair. Love it!
Every time I see pictures of darling Charlie, I can't believe how dark his hair is. He's such a doll and I can imagine just how loved he is. Lucky, lucky little boy. Keep those pictures coming!
He is SO cute! He really doesn't look two weeks old!
What a cute baby!! Seriously he is so adorable!
Super cutie!
I LOVE the superman pic! I can't believe his thick black hair!
Post a Comment