Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last Pregnancy Photos?


Behold, here I am in all my 9 month glory. I was convinced by friends that I would want to take some photos in my last days of being pregnant. It's kind of a scary sight, but we can't wait to see the little (or big) bundle that's hiding inside!

9 comments:

Aly said...

Not scary at all! You look fantastic. And I can't wait to meet the little guy. Good luck, tomorrow (if not today!)

Sarah said...

It's BEA-u-tiful!! Do you look like you might tip over though!!! Good luck. I hope he comes soon.

ashley said...

our fingers are crossed! you look wonderful... and yes, it's fun to have pics so you remember how you looked & also to show the baby once he has grown a little. Sophie LOVES to see pics of me pregnant with her. :)

Drew and Tarah said...

You look soooooo cute! Good luck! Can't wait to see some pics!

Jessica and Tim said...

I am on pins and needles waiting to hear. Good luck!

jenny said...

Hang in there Katie! Can't wait to see pics of him soon. So happy for you and Andrew :)

Amy D said...

That is one cute belly! I honestly can't believe you're still alive and kicking (no pun intended!). I'm sure you're just dying and are so anxious to get him here. I keep checking every day to see if you've got good news yet. Fingers crossed...maybe he just really wanted to be born in September :)

Jedda said...

Come baby come. We want to meet you! Hang in there. You do look so cute and he will love to see those photos of you before he was born!

The Hatches said...

Katie you look so cute and I can't wait to meet your son! Good luck these next couple weeks getting the hang of everything:)