Apparently the little baby ticker is not right. The little bun in the oven seems to disagree. It is not go time. He seems to be quite comfy where he is. At least one of us is comfy, right?!
With how horribly HUGE I feel right now I can't imagine what 40 weeks feels like. Hang in there. Maybe it's time for some 2 hours walks or Taco Bell? I heard both of those will induce you. ; )
Hahaha Katie! I hope your little guy comes out soon!! So excited for you guys! Thanks for you comment, we couldn't be happier, more excited, and more nervous all at the same time! Haha CRAZY!! You may not be very comfortable but know that you look so cute as a preggers women! Seriously! I love your belly! :) I hope all is well! You are amazing! Good luck!!!
8 comments:
It's like Baby Hutch doesn't realize how awesome the outside world is. Perhaps he needs a lecture?
Ugh...the waiting game is no fun at all! Hang in there. He can't be too much longer, right?
I keep checking your blog to see if he's arrived!! Hang in there! It'll be soon:)
With how horribly HUGE I feel right now I can't imagine what 40 weeks feels like. Hang in there. Maybe it's time for some 2 hours walks or Taco Bell? I heard both of those will induce you. ; )
Good luck. We're rooting for you!
Come on, Baby, come on!!! We're all excited to see pictures of you!
Hahaha Katie! I hope your little guy comes out soon!! So excited for you guys! Thanks for you comment, we couldn't be happier, more excited, and more nervous all at the same time! Haha CRAZY!! You may not be very comfortable but know that you look so cute as a preggers women! Seriously! I love your belly! :) I hope all is well! You are amazing! Good luck!!!
I feel your pain! I was 6 days overdue and finally said forget it and had Bill induce me.
Post a Comment