Tuesday, August 03, 2010

More Utah: Week 2

We had another "staycation" in Midway with my family. It was so fun to be with them. Seeing as how I was about 8 months pregnant, I couldn't participate in most of the activities, besides swimming. I am great at floating! The boys did a little golfing while the women folk worked on making "Flirty Aprons". The fam went boating and did the Alpine Slide and Coaster. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of all the fun stuff. Everyone tried out surfing on the boat and it sounds like it was a lot of fun.


My bro, Connor, with our nephew, Tyler, and my brother in law, Nate. Tyler loved Connor's Eukelele, and kept requesting Connor to play so he could dance. (Don't worry, it was very manly dancing)
At the pool. Nate, Kim, and Ella

My Dad, the grill meister

Ella, and Tyler. how cute are they?

The spread at my Clark/Parker shower

My sisters and Mom
My sister, Kim who organized the whole shower. (just in time. She had an emergency appendectomy the next week!)
Andrew went to Lake Powell with his fam for a couple of days.

Our parents both had a Mary Poppins carpet bag that they lent us for all the back and forth. How cute is that?

2 comments:

Amy D said...

It was so fun to see you while you were here! I feel very lucky and blessed. You look adorable and I can't wait for your fun news in a few weeks! Yahoo!

Nate and Kim said...

Katie it was so fun to have you here. We miss you tons! I hope that baby Charlie is behaving in your belly and that your appointment goes well tomorrow.