Monday, August 16, 2010

12 Days!!

I can't believe that my little ticker is down to 12 days! Guys, that's less than 2 weeks. I am so excited for this day to come. I cannot wait to have our little man outside of my ginormous belly, and in my arms. Let's be honest, it will be so nice to be able to bend and roll over in bed without grunting (and waking Andrew up repeatedly). It always makes me laugh all the comments I hear after church about my ever expanding belly. Let's just say the consensus is that people can't believe how big my belly is or how low it is riding. Everyone predicts he is going to be a big baby.
Slight change of subject. I was asked kind of last minute to give the lesson in Beehives. Lucky me it happened to be the Chastity lesson!!! Who doesn't love that? Luckily it was combined with another lesson, and let's be honest, beehives don't need that much detail yet. Whew! But I did have the chance to testify of eternal families and talk about the blessing we woman have of becoming mothers. This is my dream job that I have longed for ever since I can remember. I feel extremely blessed that I get to be a mom, that Heavenly Father is about to give us this little boy to take care of. It's a very overwhelming feeling at times, but I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Now, if I ever complain about motherhood, just remind me that I said it is my dream job;) We'll see if I can wait 12 more days to start!

12 comments:

Aly said...

Yay!!! I can't WAIT! You guys are going to have one cute boy on your hands...

Jackie said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!

That boy is one lucky kid. We can't wait to see his cute, cute face!

The Fox Family said...

:) I can't wait either! so excited for you guys!

The Hatches said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's so soon!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you both, good luck!!

Andrea Hatch said...

AHHH!!! DYYYYING of jealousy over here. I'm at the stage where people are asking me how many weeks I have left and i have to respond, "TWO MONTHS!!" I bet your belly isn't even that big...mine on the other hand has taken over my entire body. Congrats on being so close to the best job ever. You'll be such an amazing mom!

Natalie said...

You're going to be an amazing mom! Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see little Hutchison soon!

Halfords said...

I can't believe you only have we more days!! I am so excited for you! You'll be a great mom!!

Halfords said...

I meant 12 not we :)

Ashlee & Christian said...

It is your dream job... and yes we will remind you when that kiddo is 2 1/2 like mine right now :) They are so worth it despite the many challenges life brings with having them. I am thrilled for you and you have waited so long for this opportunity. I can't wait to see pictures of this stud. Boys are so much fun and very mischievous so watch out. Good luck with labor and delivery!

Sara said...

yahoo!!! you rock the prego belly! and don't worry you will be bending over before you know it! yay!!!

Jedda said...

That is one lucky boy to be coming to your family! I can't wait to meet him!

Chelsey said...

I remember playing some game over at the Nielson's about a year ago where you said your dream job was to be a mother. I don't think you will forget! Good luck in the next few weeks. :)