There seems to be something wrong with this picture. The sad thing is, I actually looked like that all day long. It took me until 8PM to see the mistake I made in my rush to get to church. We even had some cousins over for dinner. They may think I'm crazy, and they may be right!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Something Ain't Right
There seems to be something wrong with this picture. The sad thing is, I actually looked like that all day long. It took me until 8PM to see the mistake I made in my rush to get to church. We even had some cousins over for dinner. They may think I'm crazy, and they may be right!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh dear...
I've been there before, Katie. And it's shocking that you nor anyone else caught it!
Oh Katie..if I would have seen you, I would have helped you out! 2 weeks ago I wore my wedding ring on my right hand. Not nearly as bad...but hopefully it makes you feel a tiny bit better.
It just cracks me up that you had company. Where was Hutch on that one! :)
Oh Katie, you need your old roommate around to help you with this type of stuff! Remember how we would clean the hairs off each others backs? I think everyone saw you must have thought you had some fancy artsy earrings on that weren't supposed to match.
Katie, I love this!
I may or may not have done the same thing a couple months ago.
haha that's awesome
HAHA! I didn't even notice.
okay that is freakin' awesome that you did that, it makes me not feel so dumb that I do things like that all the time lately. I am surprised no one said anything all day.
This is hillarious! I love it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that!
Katie, that is hilarious. Where are our husbands when we need them? Sometimes I tell Nate that he needs to be more observant of me when we're out in public because he always misses the embarrassing things.
Katie, that is hilarious. Where are our husbands when we need them? Sometimes I tell Nate that he needs to be more observant of me when we're out in public because he always misses the embarrassing things.
hahahhahahhaa...that's hilarious. Maybe you could start the new trend of unmatched earrings. Maybe the new 'matching' is unmatching! You crack me up.
Post a Comment