Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FHE




We had a fantastic Monday night and decided to go putt. Turns out they had a pretty decent twilight rate, so we decided to golf. Well, we as in Andrew golfed and I drove the golf cart. That's my kind of golf. I love driving the cart, I feel like I am on Autopia at Disneyland., but I can go anywhere. So we both had a grand time. The course was gorgeous. It was the perfect time of night with the fireflies starting to come out. So the Hutchison family Family Home Evening activity was a success!

7 comments:

Aly said...

I LOVE driving the carts. Remind me to tell you the story when I was driving and accidentally threw treyton off and ran over his arm. Its kinda funny.

Halfords said...

That sounds so fun! I'd love driving the cart too!I love your picture below. It took me a minute to notice but that's hilarious.

Jeff and Heidi said...

There is just something about driving a golf cart, huh? :) You guys look so cute!

Nate said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun. Speaking of Disneyland, I want to go sooo badly. Maybe we can get mom and Dad to take our family vacation there.

Jessica and Tim said...

I am so bad at golf, too. Driving the cart totally makes it fun. Okay, so I laughed so hard about the earrings. That's hilarious and especially since no one said anything about it. Funny!!

Natalie said...

What an awesome FHE activity! If you and I ever go golfing together you can drive the cart, k. I just like going along for the ride. It might be because I've been traumatized by Keith's crazy golf cart driving!

Furniss Family said...

Looks like a sucess. I am a terrible golfer so i love driving the carts too :) I just found out that you know one of my good friends from high school, Katie Burke, her husband is Chris, do you remember them? Anyway, she told me to tell you hello :)