Sunday, June 21, 2009

27 Things I LOVE About You



Happy 27th Birthday to Andrew. I am so grateful to have married him. Here's just a few things I love about him in no particular order. I Love...

  1. His smile :)
  2. His eyes
  3. His ablility to think outside the box
  4. The way he is always serving others
  5. How fun he makes life
  6. How hard he tries at everything he does
  7. His loyalty to friends and family
  8. His ability for making friends
  9. How righteous he is
  10. His strong testimony
  11. The way he can remember everything people tell him
  12. The fact that he promised to kill every bug for me that I'm too scared to get!!
  13. How dedicated he is to everything he does
  14. The way he talks to people
  15. How smart he is
  16. How goofy we can be together
  17. When he plays the guitar for me
  18. The fact that we can and do go to the temple together
  19. His zest for life
  20. How handsome he his
  21. How much fun we have together
  22. His love for reading (he's also one of the fastest readers I know)
  23. How great he is with kids
  24. How he loves his Sunday drives, but will also go on walks with me
  25. The great conversations we have together
  26. How he is my best friend
  27. The way he can help simplify everything I do (I'm good at making easy things complicated)

3 comments:

Nate said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! We're glad to have you in our family and are excited to see you guys soon!

Jackie said...

I hope your birthday was everything you dreamed of and more!

Welcome to the 27 club.

Jedda said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!