Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grill Master


We recently inherited a grill from some 4th year dental students that graduated and moved, and we have been getting some good use out if it. (Thank you Guenters)Yesterday we attempted Kabobs for the first time and they were delicious!! Thank you Sara Dunn for your chicken marinade recipe, it was yummy. Andrew gets all credit for this meal. He planned it, prepared it, and grilled it. They were so good. Don't be surprised if we have them again this week! Bring on the shishkabobs!

6 comments:

Halfords said...

I love kabobs too!

Emily said...

yum, i'm jealous!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Oh man, I love kabobs, in fact it seems that lately we have been having them every other week. Way to go for Andrew doing it all, I guess since I already mastered the kabobs, it is time to have my husband master them, right? I love summers just so we can grill!

Aly said...

Yeah, I love kabobs. I need Nate to see this post so maybe he will make them soon. We LOVE our grill, too!

Sara said...

Oh, I'm glad you liked the recipe:) That makes me happy. I am also glad you guys have a BBQ- they are so fun!!!

Amy D said...

What a cute little yard you have! I love the brick wall. Those shishkabobs look yummy!