Last weekend, Andrew and I went to the University of Virgina campus with our friends, the Miles. We had a blast with them and it was a gorgeous campus (founded by none other than Mr. Thomas Jefferson). It was a nice and hot day when nothing sounded better than some nice ice cream. We however, stumbled upon this place called Rita's Ice. I kid you not, this place was amazing. They have the most delicious Mango Italian ice (After sampling it and tasting this deliciousness, I found out it is their most popular flavor and for good reason!) Dear Rita, it's been a long week. I miss you already!





10 comments:
sounds yummy! my mouth is watering! :)
You've discovered all that is good and delicious about the east coast!!
I grew up eating Rita's every summer, but I had no idea they had them down here. I just searched and it looks like they have them in the Richmond area. Be still my heart...
My recommendation? A raspberry gelati. Mmmm boy...
Is that a real cat you two are by up there? SCARY! My font you asked about, I think it is Georgia Italic.
now I want some and can't get any! THANKS! Just kidding. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.
We (Jedda and I) met dear old Rita in Maryland as well. In fact, we liked her ice cream (or ice cream/slushie mix) so much, we took her home with us, and brought her to Indiana.
We want to come visit!
Hey! This is Wade and Alicia Hinrichs. Thanks for having us over for the game; it was a blast! Our blog address is hinrichs.wordpress.com. Ignore the blogger link. (It's a dead end account.)
Sounds like you guys have some way cool friends! We had a blast and thanks for the invite tonight to come watch the game. It's always great to get together. Katie, have a great birthday. Hutch, do you remember that time we sawed that guys face in half?
Katie-
This is Katie O--your sis-in-law's sis-in-law! Katie I. was just telling me about your visit to C-ville and I got so nostalgic! I was also telling her that you MUST go to the Virginia State Fair. You will NOT be disappointed:) Hope you are doing wonderfully in VA and have a terrific time in Dis!
Dear Rita,
Thank you for taking care of my friends.
Love,
Julie
P.S. Please visit us in Utah sometime.
Post a Comment