We're heading out to Disneyland tomorrow morning at 5AM, and we somehow conned the Miles into dropping us off. As you can see, our friendship has great benefits.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Future BFF's
We're heading out to Disneyland tomorrow morning at 5AM, and we somehow conned the Miles into dropping us off. As you can see, our friendship has great benefits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hey, you know nick hatch? his family and mine are good family friends from colorado. small world, yet again.
Have fun Katie! I am so jealous that you guys are going to Disneyland. Ride Space Moutain for me and the new Finding Nemo ride. I hope that you have a great trip.
Glad to help and thanks for letting us use the camping gear. Hope you guys have had a great time in California. I'll see you tomorrow.
What a fun group of friends! It brings back so many memories of our fun friends in Boston. I'm so jealous!
what a small world that you guys totally hang out with doug and jackie! it's so great to have wonderful friends to hang out with. you guys are lucky.
Post a Comment