Friday, August 29, 2008

Flashback!

My friend, Kelly, showed me this funny website that will give you a yearbook picture from any where between 1950 and 2000. I am a little computer illiterate and can't figure out how to get these pictures smaller or get them all in 1 row. So here's me back in the good old days! 1950's


1960's
1970's (I look GOOD!)
1980's

6 comments:

Trish said...

Ha Ha! That is great! I'm going to have to try it!

Holly said...

I've been trying to do that for me and J but we can't find any pictures that our faces are straight forward. But, it's hilarious!

Natalie said...

These look awesome! I love your pictures. You and Kelly look so cute no matter what century it is:)

Amy D said...

OK, that is hilarious! You're so much fun, Katie.

Halfords said...

Katie I love it! Thats hilarious!

Simper Family said...

So fun!!! I loved this. Your entire blog is super cute. Gosh I'm going to have to work on mine. I'm super happy we have a blog now. It really helps to make me feel like you two aren't so far away now :)