We have been to the "happiest place on earth" and back. We had 3 days of non-stop Disneyland/CA Adventure fun with the whole Hutchison clan. It was so nice to be with everyone in the family. We had a blast, making it even harder to leave them again. We already miss you Hutchisons!
Trip Highlights:
Hearing Grace (2 1/2 year old) say "fascinating" and "Hufflelumps and Woozles".
New Toy Story ride
Stewart's dance moves in line
Suegro's master of the line game.
Deb's uncanny ability to get drenched on Splash Mountain
Ricky finding the Hutchison family disney brick after 1 second of looking
Eating churros
Turtle Talk with Crush
Randomly winning all day fast passes from the White Vest people
and many more... now I can say I am a true Hutchison after finally going to Disneyland with the fam. I have much to learn about the Disney ways, but I am a believer! I heart Disneyland!

7 comments:
nice shirt, andrew. receiving those wasn't a highlight? -Branigan
:( I'm so sad. That beach looks gorgeous. I've never been to California Adventures. Erik had just gone with his ex-girlfriend Christy before we met. Hopefully soon I can have fun pictures too from Cali. Miss you guys!!!
Wow, from one side of the country to the other! We are definitely jealous of your talk with the turtles. Jacob would go crazy for that! We got him a turtle puppet today and he has been talking to it and making it talk back :) Sounds like you had a great time!
Oh my goodness! I had to check in and see how Disneyland was! Good to know that some of your trip highlights also include quotable Gracie quotes. She is the cutest. As we walked up to the park Katie said, "Grace look! There's the matterhorn!" And Grace proceeded to make up a song about it. "Matterhorn Matterhorn Matta Matta Matterhorn!" Sounds like you had a blast!
Viva Disneyland!!
Looks like fun! I'm glad you did indeed feel happy at the happiest place on earth.
That looks so fun. I would love to go to Disneyland. We sure miss you around here.
It looks like so much fun! I have to admit that I loved the new Toy Story ride again. My only complaint was the lines, but I'll bet you didn't have many of those this time of year. Lucky!
Post a Comment