Tuesday, August 28, 2007

North Shore

We did a lot of rock skipping along the north shore. And we were all pretty amazing by the end of the trip. Even my mom got 2 skips! And that was quite an improvement!!

Here's the fam: Dad, Mom, Sarah, Katie, Andrew, Connor, Nate, Kim, and in front-Jeff.


Andrew wanted to jump off these rocks right below the bridge the second he saw them. I was being a wimp, but warmed up to the idea when Andrew, Jeff, Connor, and Sarah went multiple times. But the real kicker was when a little 10 year old was doing it. Man, I hate being a pansy! Needless to say, we did not come on this excursion prepared to be in the water. So we had, uh, very modest swimwear! And the water was freezing!!

3 comments:

Elissa said...

It looked like you guys had a great time. the pictures are beautiful! we sure miss you guys!

Mandy said...

OH man, it looks like you guys had a blast!! I agree with Elissa, we DEFINITELY miss you guys! Thanks for sharing those great pictures.

Julie Knowlton said...

I am glad you guys had fun! Andrew told us about the State Fair. Amazing! I wish Utah had a better State Fair...