Andrew's Narrative: We had our 4th Annual Murray Invitational last Saturday. It was a huge success. We had 96 golfers this year-all Murray High graduates. Our fearsome foursome of myself, Branigan Knowlton, Justin Myers, and Jordan Olsen finished at 9 under and tied for first place. But since we put on the whole shindig, we disqualified ourselves because we didn't want to win first place. We had a great time.
Katie: Isn't my husband cool? I can't believe he and his buddies put this whole thing together. It took a lot of work, but it's always worth it! Everyone has so much fun.

2 comments:
Katie you are so good! I was waiting for Branigan to get me some better pictures of the tournament so I could blog it, but now I will just use some of yours!
I love our husbands.
Hey, that's the beauty of the blog!! You're good, I don't even know how to steal pics off another blog, but then again, I've never tried!
Post a Comment