Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bicycle Built for Three?

Kelly, Sarah, and I chillin' on the tandem.

Me, Kelly, and Sarah. We just love each other.
Jim, Kelly, Nate, Sarah, Me, and Andrew. Our family picture.
Kelly and me eating Fritos and Bean Dip like the good old days in the dorms!

We had a little roommate reunion this weekend with Kelly and Sarah. It started with an awesome sleepover and chick flicks! Then we discovered the excitement of the tandem bike. (It can be very dangerous with crazy handlebars and near curb clippings)Andrew was a good sport during all of this. He had to get his golfing rest for the Murray Invitational anyway. Then on Monday we got together with our respective spouses and "friend". It was such a fun weekend and I was sad to see it end. I love my girls!!

2 comments:

kell-bell said...

I can't believe noone has commented! That was my favorite few days in Utah, I wish we were neighbors so we could practice riding the tandem bike and get really good and impress your neighbors, instead of making them laugh!

Katie said...

Wow, I thought we got off to a bad start. But I went out with Sarah, and we really did fall off 3 times-we landed on our feet. But we couldn't get the darn thing going. Maybe Sarah has balancing issues we need to work out!