We made it into the Hutchison home! We are housesitting for Andrew's parents for a year. We are so excited to be here and we love it thus far! The trees and hedges had been poisoned by some hullabaloo-ers. But as you can see, we now have some lovely hedges and trees-not shown. It's looking good though and we LOVE all the room we now have. We could get used to more space, but we better not because we have no idea where we will be next year!
3 comments:
Hullabaloo-ers, I love that word. The house looks great with it's new little trees and bushes, it's lucky you're there to take care of it now.
Katie, you look darling sitting on the porch. I miss you! And I wish you were still my neighbor. have fun in your darling house!
Yes, you have a very fine house. Remember when Bran and I doorbell ditched you, but we forgot that our cars were parked in the driveway?
Post a Comment