Fall is tied with spring as my favorite season. I love the mild weather, the crisp air, the colors... I also love that Fall lasts for more than 2 days out here. We have had some good outdoor fun. My cute cousin, Libby and her family came out and we went to Charlottesville. We went to Carter Mountain for some apple picking and apple cider donuts, and then to our favorite sandwich place "Little Johns" just off of UVA campus. We did not get any photos of all of us together, but we really had a great time with them.
| Carter Mountain |
| Charlie doing what he does best: pointing at birds |
| My cousin, Libby, and me |
| 1st cousins once removed? Wayne and Charlie playing in their PJ's |
| Charlie and I went to Maymont Park with some friends. Another gorgeous day. |
| The other kind of Fall: The first of many walking induced injuries. Charlie got bested by a cup. |

1 comment:
Cute pics! Except for the shiner... that still breaks my heart...
Post a Comment