We just found out some fantastic news... Andrew was accepted into the AEGD Residency at Travis Air Force Base in Northern California!!! I am so proud of Andrew! This is a huge relief and we are so excited. I just keep thinking of all these great things about moving there- less than 2 hours from my best friend from growing up, so much closer to family, perfect weather, probably get to live in a house... I am so excited for all of these things, but I don't even want to think about what we will be leaving behind here. So we will just focus on the good for now. We feel extremely blessed for this opportunity. Let's hear it for Andrew- I mean future Dr. Captain Hutchison, and for knowing where we will be for the next year of life!!
I just stumbled upon these photos. 3 different years, 2 different flags, 2 different shirts.

10 comments:
Hooray! We're so proud of Andrew and happy for you guys. It will be so nice to have you guys be a little bit closer.
That's awesome! Doctor and Captain? He's the real deal. Excited for you guys!
That is SO exciting!!! Do you move the end of spring or end of summer?
Congrats! France and Lindsay were stationed there last year and loved it.
That's so exciting! Congrats, Andrew!!
yay! congrats! but bummer that you're coming here right when we're leaving! do you know when you'll be moving here? we'll be leaving in june but we don't know where yet. maybe our paths will overlap...hopefully! congrats again!
CONGRATS!!! that is so awesome for you guys! you deserve it...but i can't believe you guys are at that point?! where did the time go?!
That is wonderful news! When will you go? And where exactly will you be? Clint's little brother Connor is in Northern Cali and we go to visit them a lot. We'd love to come see you too if you're close!
That is so exciting! I am jealous you guys know where you are going! It will be an exciting adventure!
I'm so excited for you guys. Kyle interviewed there and he said that it looked like such a nice place to live. I bet Kelly's so excited to have you guys moving so close to her and Jim.
Congrats on your new adventure!
Post a Comment