Sunday, November 20, 2011

True Love

 Any of you that know Andrew well may know he HATES running. But you may also know that he loves me, and I enjoy running (I don't think I could ever say I LOVE it). For my 30th Birthday, Andrew signed us both up to run the Richmond Half Marathon and promised he would train with me. For the past 2 1/2 months we have been running together. I have loved it and we've had a lot of good conversations, and good quality time. Last Saturday we ran our race. Andrew was amazing and kept me going the whole time (it was a difficult race for me, felt much harder than the other 2 I've done). I think Andrew is Superman and can do anything. He is an amazing runner, but sadly he still hates it. Yet he did suggest we go for a run yesterday. Maybe he's coming around;)

The One photo we took (those emergency blankets were heaven sent)
This was the sight we came home to. The Miles and Shafers decorated our doorstep and car. Ah, we love our friends!

Signs say "Way to go Team Hutchison" and "You're 13.1 x's cooler now"

3 comments:

kell-bell said...

Great job you two, that's such a fun goal to set and accomplish together. Let's do one in California next fall!!

Jenna said...

This is really so sweet & cute. Way to go!

Dallings said...

I love you two love birds!