Thursday, June 02, 2011

VA Beach/Rotation

Andrew is officially a 4th year. I can't believe it. How did this happen. Both of my little babies (Andrew and Charlie) are growing up so fast. As a 4th year, you go on some external rotations at free dental clinics. It gives you great experience, as you really have to be the dentist. You don't have to get each little step approved like you do at the school. This week Andrew had his first rotation of the year. It happened to be at Virginia Beach, and it happened to be perfect beach weather, so Charlie and I joined him. We have had lots of fun checking out the beach Unfortunately, Charlie is not a fan of sand and water. Hopefully he'll like it by the end of the summer seeing as how I hope to be going to our pool on a weekly basis.
We pricelined a hotel for the first night, but the Red Cross took care of the second night. Let's just say Priceline was much kinder to us. We may fear for our health and sanitation in the second place. I would be totally creeped out to stay there alone.




Andrew worked all day, and I attempted to brave the beach with Charlie. It was fun, although Charlie  didn't last too long.  It was still worth the hassle.

3 comments:

Nate and Kim said...

Charlie looks so cute! He'll come around to the water. Does he like the pool?

Jackie said...

I'm so glad you had fun and that you scored some perfect beach days!

Please don't get hepatitis from your Red Cross housing. Thank you.

Dallings said...

What a great way to start out those lovely rotations! Good job making the most of it. You guys are the best.