Sunday, June 05, 2011

Modern Warfare..... Fun?!!

Andrew and a bunch of guys (from church and school) went Paint balling yesterday. Andrew had the time of his life. 6 hours of hard core paint ball. Guys are awesome, but kind of weird. Coming home bloody, welted, bruised, and battered does not sound like fun to me. I kind of wanted to cry when I saw Andrew, and he didn't even get it that bad. You should see some of the other guys. It was fun, however, to hear how excited Andrew was about their adventure. Call of Duty come to life.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Guys are so weird! Doug came home so battered, but he still loved it so much. Go figure!

Furniss Family said...

Josh had a blast too :) Guys idea of fun is so crazy sometimes, lol. Josh had a small coat on and had welts al over still, crazy husbands!

Sarah said...

Not fun.

Dallings said...

So I guess it's Ramboo Randrew now. Back in the day I dreamed about going paintballing, that is until I saw the nasty welts they left. I am suprised they havent come up with an alternative, but the guys problably like how macho it is:) I am glad they had a good time. I wish I could here those guys rambling about their adventure!