Monday, December 01, 2008
Twighlight Night
Yes, the acting was not so great. Yes, the special effects were not that special. Yes, I laughed when I wasn't supposed to. And YES, I loved the movie!! I really enjoyed seeing this book put on the big screen, and had a great time with Jackie and Brittany. By the way, don't we make fantastic vampires? We could have made for a great cast. The showing we went to had tons of teenagers and they all screamed when Edward came out for the first time. It made us feel like giddy adolescents too. We had a great nights and came home to our husbands watching Hot Rod-dumbest movie ever (but I do admit it has some funny parts).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Amen! (to all of the above...)
I dragged Clint along with me to see it. But he was pleased to see several other husbands who were also dragged along.
Looks like fun. I should have gone with you, i think my crowd was a little too sarcastic, and we ended up hating it!
I'm glad that you had a fun time. I think I'll see that movie when it hits the dollar theatre or red box.
Best night of my life...well one of them! :)
I totally agree with you. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it was good.
Post a Comment