Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunday Stroll



Andrew and I went for a lovely fall walk on Sunday on the University of Richmond campus. It is absolutely gorgeous there. We were a little jealous of this campus. As much as we love VCU, let's be honest, it's not that pretty. But what can you do when your school is in the middle of the city.
There's not much new going on here. It seems like dental school has officially gotten hard and therefore, Andrew is gone a lot more to study. I was wondering when this was going to hit. But we are still so grateful to be here (and Andrew is still glad he's going to dental school!)

6 comments:

Jedda said...

beautiful pics. Way to capture the beautiful leaves before they are gone!

Halfords said...

So pretty! I just went to a baby shower today for Emily. She's due in a few weeks and Annette is expecting too. Crazy huh!

Unknown said...

You funny girl! You make me laugh. Your behind could NEVER be a mile long & a mile wide. HAHAHA! I am looking forward to our date with Edward. It will be a very special night!

Unknown said...

P.S. This is Brittany if you couldn't tell. {I didn't realize I was signed on under Josh's name.}

Nate and Kim said...

Our leaves are all gone by now so I'm glad that you still have some to enjoy for a little.

Natalie said...

You guys are lucky to live in such a pretty place.

I've been meaning to call you to congratulate you on your win! Tiger Woods has reclaimed her running crown! We'll have to get another challenge together soon:)