Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So Happy am I



Andrew completely spoiled me this Christmas. He bought me a keyboard AND a new camera for my blogging addiction . I am so excited to play on my keyboard. I'm not very good, but it's so therapeutic for me. I've also been having tons of fun taking pictures one after the other. I can take about 5 pictures in the time it took our old camera to do 2. I love it! Andrew, on the other hand, had a boring Christmas from me. Thank goodness for Santa Clause. But what do you buy for someone who goes out and buys the fun things you wanted to buy him for Christmas? My 54 year old co-worker tried to help me. She suggested I take some of her unused lingere and give it to him from me. She said the tags were still on and everything. Sorry Andrew, you missed out on that one. Maybe next year if she still hasn't worn it I'll take her up on that offer.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

No way!! Congratulations. Do you take requests?

kell-bell said...

I noticed that you have the music to "Shepherd Moon" on your new keyboard, very proud that you're keeping up with our freshman favorites!

Jedda said...

We got a new camera too-same slow problem-it's so fun huh? To take a picture before it is gone! Wahoo for the keyboard, it's theraputic (sp?) for me too :)