Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh Bill

Andrew and some of his buddies planned a suprise date for us, which I accidentally discovered both parts of the date. And I was trying really hard not find out because I love suprises. We started out at this fun Cuban place called Kuba Kuba for dinner. That was some good food. Then we had the treat of listening to none other than Bill Cosby!! That's right Bill Cosby. he started out pretty funny. We had some good laughs. bill always makes me laugh hysterically. Sometimes I felt like we were listening to a senile old man in a nursing home and his ramblings. Then Bill took a turn for the worse, not only was he going off on tangents, but he was also extremely dirty. Bill, what happened? It was dirty enough that we left early. I mean we did stick it out for about an hour and a half. On our way back to the car, we stopped for some hot chocolate. It was perfect for our cold walk back to the car.

4 comments:

Nate said...

Oh that Bill. I'm glad that you guys had a fun time on your date. I think that Nate and his buddies should plan something like that us here in Rexburg. We're excited to see you this week.

Natalie said...

Andrew's so sweet for planning a surprise date! I've been meaning to tell you congrats on the Nike+ challenge... It's only been, what, 2,3 months? What is the prize for the winner of the Muffin Top Challenge?

Amy D said...

That's disappointing about good ol' Bill Cosby, Mr. Family Man. Katie, make SURE you call us while you're in town for Christmas. We will move heaven and earth to see you guys!

Jedda said...

I love surprises-how fun! Sorry about crazy Billy!