Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Domestic Feats of an Undomestic Godess

I am not a very "crafty" person. So when I do something artsy, it's very noteworthy. I finally finished my Christmas stockings, only to realize I have no place in our apartment to hang them up. Maybe next year I'll think of a good place. But here they are in almost all of their glory.

5 comments:

Halfords said...

Cute! I've been wanting to make some stockings too. We'll see if I can do it by next Christmas!

Deidra said...

Hey Andrew, I just found your blog, thought I would say hi. Hope you guys had a good New Year. Its great to see how you're doing.
Smurf

kell-bell said...

Great job Katie, they turned out super cute! You really are a domestic goddess!

Jeff and Heidi said...

Those are so cute! I have been wanting to make stockings as well. Did you have a pattern?

Nate said...

You are so good! I have hardly touched my stockings since Tyler was born. Maybe that should be my goal for this next year.