Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let the Games Begin!






Our friends had us over last weekend for some scintillating Olympic Games. There were many intense competitions, including the egg toss, flipper race, flonkerton (think of The Office), shooting, and more. It was amazing and it was a 4-way tie with all of the couples, so we are all champions!

9 comments:

Jenna said...

hooray! seriously though, how are you and andrew such pro shooters. first laser tag, then the shoot down... i'm beginning to wonder who plays halo more?

kell-bell said...

Oh my gosh, how much fun is that?? What a good idea! You are looking super pretty with your long hair, I love it!!

Chelsey said...

Yea! You posted about the Olympics. The pics look so funny/cheesy with the balloons but I think it was a fabulous accident to add that border onto our closing ceremony pictures. :)

ashley said...

love it! what a fun night and a great idea. i need the olympics to end so I can sleep normally again... but we are LOVING them in the meantime. HOpe your semester is off to a good start! We miss you guys!

spence, ashley & sophie

Amy D said...

What fun friends! You guys look so happy out there! And what beauties all you gals are...

Jeff and Heidi said...

Looks like fun! I love your long hair!

Emily Wright said...

Hi Katie! (I found your blog through Heidi) I'm glad you're having fun in VA- and your apartment looks really cute.

Katie Irion said...

Love the new background Katie. Very chic! I hope Andrew wasn't too competitive and scared your friends! (You know I'm just kidding. Right?)
Love you two. See you in Disney!

Mandy said...

Ok, that looks like SUCH a blast! How much fun is that? SO great. Looks like things are going great for you guys. How funny that you friends with Jackie and Doug Shafer...small world, especially in the Dental field. They are so much fun...so are you :) Guess what? The YW presidency is getting released in a couple weeks. I don't know if I'm gone gone or if the next president will re-call me...we'll have to see. Sad huh? :(