Saturday, December 14, 2013

Vienna

Bear with me as I catch up. We did a lot of traveling the past month. In November we took a trip to Vienna to visit my old college room mate, Natalie. She and her husband live right downtown. Very cool location. They walk and take public transportation everywhere and get to live in this amazing city for a few years. She has a son, Ezra, who is just a couple days younger than Charlie. The two of them had a blast together playing cars, splashing in puddles, riding bikes, playing more cars, and splashing in more puddles. Keith and Natalie were such perfect hosts. We loved hanging out with them for the weekend. Unfortunately it was raining almost the whole time. But we still had some fun. We forgot our camera (thank goodness for cell phones with cameras!) yet we still didn't take many photos. I'm bummed we didn't get a single photo with my friends.
On the drive to Austria

Charlie playing King of the Hill on the drive back

Eating Wienerschnitzel at Figlmüller's. Best schnitzel I've ever had.

Outside the Opera House

Charlie and Ezra off to the zoo. Two peas in a pod.
While Charlie and Ezra went to the zoo, Andrew and I toured Schönbrunn Palace. I had a conversation with someone-in German! 
We loved our trip. Thanks Natalie and Keith!



2 comments:

Matt and Ness said...

I cannot believe this is your life! So stinkin cool.

Natalie said...

Now you just need to come back again when it's warm!