I started this post a couple weeks ago, so it's a little outdated, but read on please!
I love this time of year as we get a good reminder to think about all of the many things we have to be thankful for. This year we especially have a lot to be thankful for because HUTCHISON BABY #2 will be making it's debut May 31st, 2013!!! Yes, that's right folks, miracle #2 on it's way. We are thrilled and feel extremely blessed. Compared to our wait for Charlie, this felt like nothing. This baby just couldn't wait to show it's self, and so I am already showing big time. I'm just barely 3 months and have already gotten lots of people asking if I'm pregnant. I have felt a TON sicker this time around. So I feel really bad for Andrew and Charlie who deal with the consequences of that. My boys are so good to me though. Someday I'll have pictures to post, but that day is not today;)
I love this time of year as we get a good reminder to think about all of the many things we have to be thankful for. This year we especially have a lot to be thankful for because HUTCHISON BABY #2 will be making it's debut May 31st, 2013!!! Yes, that's right folks, miracle #2 on it's way. We are thrilled and feel extremely blessed. Compared to our wait for Charlie, this felt like nothing. This baby just couldn't wait to show it's self, and so I am already showing big time. I'm just barely 3 months and have already gotten lots of people asking if I'm pregnant. I have felt a TON sicker this time around. So I feel really bad for Andrew and Charlie who deal with the consequences of that. My boys are so good to me though. Someday I'll have pictures to post, but that day is not today;)

10 comments:
I am so happy for you guys!! I am sorry you are sick, but I am so excited that you have a miracle coming.
so excited for you! May is an awesome time to have a baby... hope you start feeling better soon!
katie that is so exciting!! so happy for you!
I am so happy for you!! What wonderful news!
We are so SO happy for you! That is one lucky baby.
Now go take a nap!
Wow! What a dream. Way to go.
Wahoo! Congratulations, I am excited for you guys!!!
So excited for you!!
ps I just found out through Brittany's blog that you were all in Utah for thanksgiving and we were too! So sad we didn't know because it would have been AWESOME to meet up. Miss you all so much...
Yay! Congratulations! We are SO thrilled for you!
We are so excited for this new baby Hutchison! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!
Post a Comment