Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween Happenings

We had a fun visit from Andrew's parents (aka Nana Deb, and Papa Rich). It was fun to check out some new places nearby. We went to the zoo in Sacramento one day. Charlie was in heaven. He really liked watching the 2 Tigers, which he named Raja and Sheer Khan. And he loved the anteater. I was pretty mesmerized myself. That thing was cool looking. We also went to this cute family owned and operated farm. They have a pumpkin patch and they have TONS of baby animals and they let you hold them all. Charlie had so much fun here. It was so cute to see him with all the animals. 

As for Halloween, Charlie was SOOO excited to be Buzz Lightyear, and loved trying on his costume, until the day of Halloween of course. Granted, he was feeling a little sick, so I can't blame him. We had "Music Makers" at our church and he did not want to wear his costume. I finally got him in part of it, but he wouldn't wear his wings and hat, so people had a hard time figuring out what he was. We tricked him into wearing his costume that night (Thank you TV for the distraction) and went to our church again to trunk or treat. Charlie loved going up to people and saying "trick or treat!" He still has no idea there is candy in the wrappers, and that is ok with me! He would get all excited saying, "Look, I got 2 red trick or treats!"(aka Kit Kats). He hasn't seemed to notice his dwindling supply. 

He seemed a little confused as to who he was sitting by, but still showed a little love for good old Spidey.
The Zoo (blurry cell phone photos, sorry)

Extremely creepy looking but I love the look on Charlie's face,

The Farm


Charlie and I were in love with these baby goats. They were so cute!

The piggies

Charlie also loved this "baby cow" named Peter Pan




 Halloween


Just hanging out in the toy room





Charlie was feeling sick enough to lay on the floor after lunch. Poor kid.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

oh my gosh he's so grown up! miss you guys...