Monday, September 03, 2012

Sometimes 1 Just Isn't Enough

So he went and turned 2! We are so grateful to have our sweet little Charlie boy. He still is our miracle baby, and he brings so much joy into our lives. Happy Birthday (a couple days ago) Charlie!

5 comments:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Love that birthday boy!

The Fox Family said...

I need more pictures! We miss little Charlie. I was thinking about him this week..I knew his Birthday was soon. Happy Birthday Charlie!!!

Nate and Kim said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! We sure love that little guy!

The Miles Family said...

Happy belated birthday Charlie boy!! love that little guy.

Katie Irion said...

Love the updates. Ricky and I also have had many experiences where we either lay in complete darkness with absolutely NO taking in the hopes of our kids falling asleep or hanging out in the bathroom. Always an adventure. Love you all.