Sunday, January 22, 2012

Like Father Like Son

I love seeing the similarities between Andrew and Charlie. It just warms my heart to see the little things that  they do the same. I guess a lot of the similarities are in food preferences. I just can't believe my 16 month old will down chips and salsa-Medium too! Does that make me a bad mom for admitting that I let him eat that? Sometimes I feel like I am raising a little mini Andrew, and I love that.

My Boys Love...
Pizza
Chips and Salsa
Backscratches (Charlie will actually hold still for about a minute to let you scratch his back)
Shoes-yes, shoes, but very manly ones!
Reading
Phineas and Ferb
Personal Space
Hanging out with me;)


My cute boys: Two Peas in a Pod

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So sweet! That's so fun that you can see similarities already. Love that they love shoes!

Jackie said...

Well they both have great taste!

(He'll seriously eat salsa already?! Send that boy on a mission to Mexico, eh?)