Saturday, January 07, 2012

Christmas Break

 Wow, we are finally back and somewhat under control after a fabulous Christmas break full of family, games, movies, delicious food, and more food. We stayed with Andrew's family since my parents are on a mission in Russia. I missed them a lot, but we had a grand time with the Hutchisons. We were able to see my sister and her fam, and my older brother a few times. It was so fun to see Charlie with his cousins (my sister's kids). They loved being together. Charlie still requests "Ella"-he can't say Tyler so they're both Ella. We missed Andrew's sister and her family a ton. The one good thing was that Charlie got all his Hutchison grandparents, and aunts and uncle to himself. He was not lacking in attention. He got to watch "Elmo" whenever he wanted, which was a lot. I love seeing Charlie growing closer to our extended family. He absolutely adores them all.
  As always, I didn't take very many photos (Britt, where are you when I need you?). At least I got one photo of each side of the family. There's a couple pre-Christmas break photos from the Richmond Tacky Lights Tour I threw in with the mix.




Uncle Jeff and the kiddos

All of my family (minus my parents, brother, and sister on their missions, and other brother who was visiting my parents, so we're just missing a few;)

Nana (Deb) gives Charlie the cutest jammies. These about kill me with cuteness.

Hutchison family minus 5-We missed you Irion fam.

Charlie and Daddy outside the Natural History Museum.


Charlie was mesmerized watching the boys take down the Christmas lights. 

Charlie and Grandma playing.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Those jammies ARE to die for!

Glad you had such a fun trip. :)

Natalie said...

Those pjs are sooo cute!

Jedda said...

It was a treat to see you while you were here! Charlie is a cute kiddo!

Amy D said...

It was great to see you this Christmas! I'm so glad we went out to dinner so we could catch up a little bit more. It's never enough, but at least we got to see you!

Katie Irion said...

Sniff, sniff. Wish we could have been there. Sigh. Next year, next year. Or hey, how about in D.C. in about a month??