Saturday, April 02, 2011

Spring Break Part 1

Hilton Head, SC Baby
Andrew did a TON of research and found this amazing house that we rented with some of our fabulous friends. We had so much fun. We may have brought some sick germs that got passed on to some of our friends-sorry. The beach was gorgeous, weather was great, and the company was fantastic! (WARNING! There may be a disgusting baby poop photo below. Brace yourself. It was too amazing not to share)


Our little beach bum

Showing the big guns and playing Bocce Ball

Hanging out at the beach

Huge blowout. Disgusting.

(Not) loving life

We played Just Dance

Charlie got his first kiss in the hot tub (which we cooled down to feel like a heated pool). We decided he can kiss anyone he wants as long as one of us is with him;)

We went on a fun dolphin excursion-lots of sightings

My friends, the Dolphins




The view from the backyard



Almost the whole gang. We had so much fun with all of you!

8 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

haha that diaper blowout is the talk of the town 2 different people asked if I had seen the picture so I had to get on and look! Looks like you guys had so much fun the house you stayed in looks awesome!!

Sarah said...

I laughed when I saw the dolphin picture...I imagined you doing the cool dolphin movement that you have mastered so well! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Halfords said...

That looks so fun! I am jealous!! And that blow out is crazy!! How did it get to his hair??

Jedda said...

Super fun! It's snowing here!

Natalie said...

Looks gorgeous! What a fun trip and the place you guys stayed at looks amazing!!!

Natalie said...

Your new blog header picture is so cute. I love Charlie in it. What a happy boy!

Nate and Kim said...

Oh Charlie, I can't get over that massive blowout. That place looks like it was so nice that you stayed at. I would have loved to see the dolphins also.

Chelsey said...

What a fun Spring Break! I really can't get over that blow out---I'm not sure if I've ever seen one that bad. :) I'm glad I didn't have to change that dirty diaper.