Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter. I hope you all had a fantastic day. It was beautiful and HOT here. We are so thankful to remember this wonderful day that our Saviour was resurrected for all of us. He conquered death so that we may all live again.
  Here's a few photos from Easter Day. Sorry Nana's, we were in a bit of a rush before and after church, so we didn't get ant real smiley ones of Sir Charles.


We've kind of got a smile here

5 comments:

Libby said...

Happy Easter! I love the pictures. Cute Charlie.

Libby said...

I love the pictures of Charlie! Happy Easter!

Jedda said...

Happy Easter! I love it: Sir Charles! Such a cute family!

Amy D said...

Katie, your "headliner" picture is absolutely adorable! Oh, that Charlie is the cutest guy ever!!!

Nate said...

Cute pictures Katie. I love all of your Easter outfits.