Tuesday, March 01, 2011
6 Months!
Charlie is 6 months old! Seriously how did this happen? I can't believe he has been in our lives half a year. 6 months ago I was huge and preggers waiting for this little guy to come into the world. Now that he is ours, we can't imagine our lives without him. He brings so much joy into our life. Charlie is full of smiles and squeals. He had his first taste of rice cereal today, and I have a feeling this boy will be liking food. He was loving life, and we are loving life with him.
6 Month Stats:
Height: 27" (75th %)
Weight: 17 lbs 7.5 oz (50%)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy half birthday Charlie!
What a cutie! I can't believe he is already 6 months old.
They grow so dang quick! He is such a handsome little guy!!
What a cutie! He's definitely growing up fast. I love the expression in his rice cereal picture:) Just an all-around happy boy!
I'm glad that Charlie is already enjoying solids! That little guys is so darling and we can't wait to see him soon!
Post a Comment