 |
| Our Prom pose |
Maybe we weren't the belles of the Ball, but we sure had a fun time. This is the third year we have been to the "Winter Ball". I love dancing and always look forward to this. Andrew may have basically tried to pay me not to go. It didn't work this year. He even indulged me and danced quite a bit. He's a keeper and I had so much fun with him. (Thank you Shafers and Gibbons for the photos!)
4 comments:
I love the dress! That seems like so much fun. I wish we had a winter ball.
Looks fun Katie! I really like that dress that you got. You look great!
I love your dress. That's so fun you get to go dancing together. I don't think that I've been dancing with Keith since our wedding!
You look beautiful! What a fun time.
Post a Comment