Monday, February 07, 2011

5 Months!

 Look who's five months old. He's already helping me with the laundry and playing steamroller with daddy. When Charlie is not sick he's a great sleeper and still our happy little guy. He loves grabbing his toes, jumping in his jumparoo, and squealing.

5 comments:

Amy D said...

Such a doll! Happy five months to Charlie!

Nate and Kim said...

Katie I love that picture of Charlie in the laundry basket! He is so cute! I'm so glad we get to see you guys next month. By the way I LOVE your new bedding!

Aly said...

I cannot believe how grown up he is looking! He is so adorable. Happy five months, Charlie!

The Miles Family said...

He is so adorable! Love that little smile he always has on his face. I also love your new bedspread. ;)

Simper Family said...

You guys are such a cute little family. Charlie's hair just keeps growing it looks like, he is so dang cute!! Yay Charlie 5 months, how time flies.