Thursday, January 13, 2011

He Laughs!

Charlie's been laughing for a while, but we finally have footage to document it. I don't know how to edit the movies to be shorter, so you don't have to watch the whole thing, unless you want almost a full minute of the sweetest laugh we've ever heard. It's up to you!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Adorable! That kid is delicious.

Furniss Family said...

This is soooo cute you guys! He is so cute and it's been a month since I've seen you and he's getting so big :) They seriously grow up too fast.

Halfords said...

The giggles are the best!

The Fox Family said...

that is adorable! Isn't it the best? Lucy loved that bouncer thing too!

Nate and Kim said...

That is so cute Katie! Charlie is such a handsome little guy. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Katie Irion said...

I do want a full minute. In fact, I want more. Love that little dude!

Natalie said...

Baby laughter has to be the cutest thing ever! I was watching the video with Ezra and he was totally sucked in. He was smiling through the whole thing:)

Jedda said...

LOVE IT!!!!