Saturday, January 08, 2011

4 Months!

I promise I will post some of our Christmas pics, but for now I'm going to stick with Charlie's 4 month stats. We think Charlie is pretty much the most perfect thing we have ever seen.

Weight: 15 lbs 11 oz (50-75%)
Height: 26 1/4 inches (90%)


Charlie managed to thin out, even with all the Christmas festivities. He is such a funny boy, and keeps us laughing all the time. He loves to chat and squawk away. He did roll over once over the break, but we have yet to see it since then. I'm in no rush for all of that because I have a feeling this little guy is going to be running all over soon enough. He's going to keep us on our toes, that's for sure. We love our sweet, silly Charlie Boy.

3 comments:

Nate and Kim said...

What a cutie! He looks like such a stud in that picture. That's a good idea to take a picture every month of the growth. Yup definitely didn't happen with my kids. Keep up the good work.

Alicia said...

What a handsome little dude!

Natalie said...

He's just so cute! It was so fun to see you guys over the break. I'm glad that Charlie and Ezra could finally meet!