Oh my I LOVE this video haha. I was so happy to finally meet him, he is SO SO cute!!
I love it!
A-dor-a-ble! What a cutie, looks like the Bumbo is a hit!
He looks SO CUTE!!! We just started putting Evelyn in her bumbo too...it is such a fun stage. Although, Charlie looks like he's a lot bigger than Evelyn!
i love this!! He is such a cutie! cant wait to meet him!!
We're big fans too! HE loves it! I love those smiles and sounds! Merry Christmas!
So darling. That's a fun video.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my I LOVE this video haha. I was so happy to finally meet him, he is SO SO cute!!
I love it!
A-dor-a-ble! What a cutie, looks like the Bumbo is a hit!
He looks SO CUTE!!! We just started putting Evelyn in her bumbo too...it is such a fun stage. Although, Charlie looks like he's a lot bigger than Evelyn!
i love this!! He is such a cutie! cant wait to meet him!!
We're big fans too! HE loves it! I love those smiles and sounds! Merry Christmas!
So darling. That's a fun video.
Post a Comment