Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas Pajamas!!

It has been a Clark family tradition as long as I can remember to open 1 gift on Christmas Eve. Every year just happens to be the same thing-new "jammies". This year will go down in history as the best jammies ever. My mom really outdid herself when she found these lovely numbers. I have been delaying this post in order to have a surprise showing of the actual pajamas to a few people, and it did not disappoint. So now that we have had the debut, you can all enjoy.


Yes, all the men got them from Bapa down to 2 yr old, Tyler


Not complete without the poop chute

"Bless your beautiful hide" Is anyone else thinking 7 Brides for 7 Bothers?
The whole gang
We had a gingerbread house contest, ours ended up all tooth and no ginger
He's all mine ladies. Hands off!

6 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Ahhh! I love it!I also loved the surprise..that was hilarious! I can see why your sister felt a little uneasy with the whole one piecers! :)
What a fun family you have.
Oh we love you Hutchisons!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your house looked great and your family look so cute in their pajamas. I think I like the pajama tradition and I may do that myself. Ihampers.co.uk

kell-bell said...

WOW! Those...pajamas....are...awesome! Where in the world did your mother find them, I think Jim would appreciate the simplicity and ease of the union suit, especially if it comes with it's own poop chute. Did you see that we had similar pajamas for Tessa this year?!

Halfords said...

I love the jammies! Those are classic! Next year your mom will have to get those child footed ones :) ha ha

The Fox Family said...

hahah! I love the pj's! I want a pair! And you nailed it...totally 7 brides for 7 brothers. haha! You guys are so fun!

Trish said...

That is awesome! I love the 7 brides for 7 brothers shot.