Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Vacation-Hutchison style

I know I'm a little late, but here are a few Christmas pictures. We had so much fun being with both of our families. We feel extremely blessed to have such great families. We did lots of hanging out, eating, watching movies, eating, playing games, eating, sledding, and did I mention eating? We were well taken care of. We miss you Clarks and Hutchisons. It was also fun to see some friends and extended family. We're sorry we missed some of you! A few more pictures to come later.

Andrew with our niece Grace

The Clark Girls and Christmas Eve jammies ( and yes, that is my tag still attached)

Musical Interlude during the live nativity. Nice beard Jeff!

Christmas morning at the Hutchisons

Hanging out with my ole BFF, Kelly and her cute baby Tessa. We also had lunch with our great friend, Sarah. Sorry we didn't get a picture of all the roomies. We missed you Nat-Dawg. LaJolla #10 for life!! We all loved that year.
The grandparents with cute little Ella! Looking good

5 comments:

Jeff and Heidi said...

Don't you LOVE the holidays?! How fun to be with the family!

Julie Knowlton said...

Your holidays looked more fun than ours. :) I think there is something about being in Midway that makes a Christmas more of a "Christmas". No?

We are so glad we got to see you guys while you were here. Thank you for booking us in. I think it is safe to say that Branigan has a crush on Andrew.

Nate and Kim said...

Cute pictures Katie! That was one fun Christmas. It was so fun to be with you guys.

Halfords said...

I'm so glad we got to see you. Even if it was short lived. Looks like you had a blast with everybody.

Amy D said...

Cute pictures! I'm so so glad we got to see you over the holidays. Thanks a ton for making the effort to come up. It was great to see you, and we're keeping you guys in our prayers.